People who volunteer for Family Friendly 89.7 KSGN are special!
KSGN Volunteer Qualifications
- Commitment to Christ - Volunteers have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Commitment to a Local Church -Volunteers are a part of a body of believers. (If you’re new to the neighborhood, volunteers are actively looking for a church home.) Involvement on the KSGN Volunteer Team may provide spiritual growth and fellowship, but in no way should it be seen as a substitute for commitment with a local church.
- Commitment to KSGN - Volunteers believe in and agree with the mission and ministry of KSGN.
- Commitment to Teamwork - Volunteers strive to be a team player in the ministry of KSGN.
- Commitment to Confidentiality - Volunteers never disclose or discuss with any outside party the sensitive, private information that may be viewed or heard during activities at KSGN.
- Commitment to Dependability - Volunteers are partners with the staff and are so important to the ministry of KSGN, volunteers will be dependable and on time.
- Commitment to a Christian Attitude and Lifestyle - Volunteers will have a wholesome attitude and lifestyle and their behavior at all times (not just while volunteering) will honor God. Volunteers are expected to live their lives on a Bible based standard of behavior.